Really taste like the ones you buy in the convenience store!! Great tip to try these
150 g frozen strawberries
50 g funlight (strawberry)
5 teaspoons gelatin powder (let swell in 1 dl cold water)
0.5 dl fiber syrup
Sweet sprinkles + citric acid
- Let gelatin powder swell in cold water.
- Heat strawberries, fiber syrup, juice and mix this.
- Bring to a boil and let it boil on a high heat for about 10 minutes, then take the pan off the stove and add the gelatin that you let melt together with the rest.
- Brush a baking paper with coconut oil (or oil of your choice) and pour the batter in a thin layer over the entire paper.
- Let this set overnight (preferably longer) in a dry place.
- Then cut into strips and dip in sweet sprinkles + citric acid.
About 19 kcal
1 g of fat
6 g of carbohydrates
< 1 g of protein
Leave a Reply