Brownie Dirt Pudding Cups
Brownie Dirt Pudding cups are a delicious Halloween dessert! Dress them up with graveyard decorations and serve them alongside a cold glass of milk for a spooky snack.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Chill Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1 9×9-inch pan of brownies, baked and cooled
- 1 3.9-ounce box of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed into fine crumbs
- edible Halloween themed candy and headstone toppers
- Use a small glass or round biscuit cutter to cut the brownies into 5-6 circular shapes. The size will depend on the type of serving dish you are using. You want the brownie to fit snuggly into the bottom of your serving dish. Once you have the brownie circles, slice each brownie in half horizontally, directly through the centers of the brownies, so each brownie is now two thinner circular brownies. Place one brownie circle into the bottom of each serving dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry pudding mix, milk, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and gently mix until no streaks remain.
- Evenly spoon or pipe the pudding mixture directly onto each brownie slice. Top with crushed cookie crumbs and decorate as you wish.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.