Airfryer Honey Goat Cheese Balls
Airfryer Honey Goat Cheese Balls are a simple 5 ingredient recipe filled with creamy goat cheese and drizzled in honey for a decadent appetizer perfect for any holiday party!
- 8 oz. soft goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup honey
- Divide the goat cheese into 24 pieces and roll into balls. Place on a plate and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove the frozen goat cheese balls from the freezer and one by one, dredge them in flour, then dip them in the beaten egg and finish by coating them in the Panko bread crumbs.
- When all of the goat cheese balls are breaded, either return them to the freezer for up to 12 hours or proceed with cooking.
- Arrange the goat cheese balls in your Airfryer basket.
- OPTIONAL: Spray the balls with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil for a little added crisp.
- Cook at 390° for 6-8 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Serve immediately drizzled with a generous amount of Bee Harmony Honey.