Honey Ricotta Peach Crostini with Crispy Pancetta
Summer’s greatest gift served up with a savory twist! Honey Ricotta Peach Crostini with Crispy Pancetta is the summer appetizer you’re going to serve again and again. Quick and easy to make with just a few readily available ingredients, this one will carry you well into the fall party season.
- 16 baguette slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 large peaches thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
- Lightly brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and set aside.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill the bread for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden and crispy. Transfer to a platter and set aside.
- In a small skillet, cook the pancetta over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until it begins to crisp. Flip the pancetta over and continue cooking until crispy.
- Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel and allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ricotta and honey. Spread one 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture onto a baguette slice. Repeat with remaining bread.
- Top each piece of bread with a few slices of peaches and divide the pancetta evenly among the crostini.
- Drizzle the crostini with the balsamic glaze and sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.
Summer’s best appetizer, this Honey Ricotta Peach Crostini is simply addictive.
Ricotta mixture can be made up to 24 hours in advance and refrigerated in an airtight container. Bread can be grilled up to 6 hours in advance and stored at room temperature. Pancetta can be cooked up to 3 hours in advance and stored at room temperature.